mischievously

Tina's Reading Space

Book reviews, random musings and all things bookish.

Summer Bucket List
T.K. Rapp
Crown of Midnight
Sarah J. Maas
Billow
Emma Raveling
Terra Mystica
Terra Mystica
Happy Sunday! I don't know about you, but by the time Monday rolls around I almost always ♫ ♬ wish it were Sunday, 'cause that's my Funday ♫ ♬

There are many reasons to love Sundays: the promise of a new week, the relaxation of a day off, or extra reading time. If you are like me, you enjoy several hobbies, Sunday can quickly become a board game filled, rum cake baking extravaganza   Whenever I find myself waist-deep in a reading slump I tend to spend a day or two indulging myself with a host of other diversions in order to re-energize.

My hubby and I are avid board gamers and spend many a weekend lost in the excitement of a new game. I playedTerra Mystica for the first time this weekend and really enjoyed it. If you like resource management type games (think Settlers of Catan meets Small World) I would highly recommend it. I am looking forward to introducing Jessica and her hubby to it this next week.

Any other board game fiends out there? We're always looking for new game recommendations!