mischievously

Tina (HDB)

Book reviews, random musings and all things mischievous.

American Gods: A Novel
Neil Gaiman
Progress: 350/750 pages
Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things
Jenny Lawson
Billow
Emma Raveling

Reading Goals for 2015

I simply cannot comprehend that 2014 is ending. It has been a crazy year full of personal triumphs and challenges. Since the lovely Jessica asked me to join her in the wonderful world of book blogging in October, I have loved getting to know this community and slowly learning how it all works.

My goals for 2015 will be fairly simple, because that's how I like to start things. 2015 will be my first year I am setting reading goals at all which is kind of a big deal for me. I try not to get caught up in the whole "resolution" excitement because I know that change can happen anytime, intentionally or not.

So without further ado (I could go on for days) here are my 2015 Reading Goals:

1) Get organized and start tracking books with notes/lists.

2) Finish 120 books and keep track of them (see goal #1)

3) Don't over-schedule my weeks so I have time to read more fun books. I have a hard time saying no, but I hear that will get easier as time goes on.

4) Re-read Harry Potter series because it's awesome.

5) Expand my repertoire and try new genres. My book club is already helping me with this goal.

There it is. Feel free to send me some recommendations or pro tips on any of the above. Happy New Year by bookish friends!