The lovely Sarah over at Trees of Reverie is hosting today's challenge. Selecting 10 books to recommend is not an easy task, but I tried to incorporate a few different genres.
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling
2. The Great Train Robbery by Michael Crichton
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. Yes Please! by Amy Poehler
5. Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened by Allie Brosh
6. Natural Harmony by Kate Roth
7. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Authur Conan Doyle
8. Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
9. Shatter Me by Tarereh Mafi
10. Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
There you have it! What are some of your favorites?