Jumping on the bandwagon because I enjoy reading everyone's answers!
1. Are you named after anyone?
Sort of. My mom's bff from high school was named Christine- but her mom had a thick Finnish accent so it always sounded like Christina when she pronounced it.So I became Christina.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I'm almost 7 months pregnant, it happens a lot. Yesterday I cried because I didn't want to have to walk up stairs to pee.
3. Do you have kids?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Teenage me, definitely not. Current me, probably. I can be a bit dramatic sometimes though.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
of course not! Who does that? (hehehehe sarcasm)
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I want to, hubby is not thrilled with the idea.
7. What’s your favourite cereal?
Lucky Charms or Captain Crunch
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Mostly happy endings, but a good scary movie every once in a while is fun. .
11. Favourite smells?
Fresh laundry, my hubby fresh out of the shower, and fresh roasted coffee.
12. Summer or winter?
Winter. It's much easier to get warm when it's cold than cool off when it's hot.
13. Computer or television?
I suppose computer if I could only have one, but only because I can watch *some* tv on it. I work on a computer all day so sometimes relaxing with a book or show is nice.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Mileage wise probably Hawaii, but across the USA otherwise.
15. Do you have any special talents?
Falling UP stairs.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, music, baking, driving, scrapbooking
18. Do you have any pets?
We have a circus: Parrot, 16lb Cat and an Australian Cattle dog
19. Favorite movie?
Varies by day. Some top picks: Moulin Rouge, Love Actually, HP series, Good Morning Vietnam, Boondock Saints, What Lies Beneath, A League of Their Own
20. Do you have any siblings?
3 blood, and countless step-siblings. .
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?