mischievously

Tina (HDB)

Book reviews, random musings and all things mischievous.

Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats
Jenny Lawson
Billow
Emma Raveling

Greetings New Friends!

This has been an exciting week on BL and I'm excited to get to know all of you and read your reviews! :)

As you may have noticed, my bookshelf is a little small at the moment. I haven't added all the books I've read prior to joining Booklikes because it's a tedious task and I'm not very good at that (I didn't use Goodreads either so basically I'd have to go through my bookshelves/kindle).

I read lots of genres, my favorites being mysteries/thrillers YA, dystopian and romance. I prefer fiction and rarely read anything nonfiction. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd and you may see lots of random posts about that in the future.

My updates have been few and far between as of late as I am expecting my first child in a few (9) short weeks. Real life always takes priority but I am hoping for some relaxing reading time in the next few months so thanks for your patience.

I absolutely love the BL community and I'm excited to see it growing more and more. And of course, feel free to check out my shared blog over at Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile.

Cheers to new friends!